The Coach or Team Manager must submit a Red Card Ejection Report for any player recieving a Red Card during a league game or tournament. Click the link below to complete the Red Card Ejection Notice Report.
SCYSA Red Card Ejection Notice
1. The South Carolina Youth Soccer Red Card / Ejection Notice must be completed & submitted within 48 hours of the match.
2. This form must be submitted to the South Carolina Youth Soccer State Office. Fax 803-749-4352 or E-mail email@example.com
3. Failure to submit the Red Card / Ejection Notice within 48 hours of the match will result in a $50 fine.
4. Any team allowing an ejected player / coach to participate will forfeit the match, forfeit their team’s performance bond or $200 whichever is greater, and be deemed ineligible for state cup competition. The coach shall also be suspended immediately from ALL South Carolina Youth Soccer activities for no less than one (1) year pending a hearing.
5. This form must be submitted to the South Carolina Youth Soccer State Office upon completion of suspension with dates and locations of time(s) suspension served.
Red Card Player or Ejected Coach:
1. Red Card / ejection suspensions - the individual is suspended for the remainder of the current match and the next scheduled match.
2. Upon receiving a second red card / ejection during a tracking period —suspension is served in the next two scheduled matches.
3. Upon receiving a third red card / ejection during a tracking period, the individual will be suspended immediately for 10 months from all SCYS activities pending a hearing.
4. Red Card / ejection suspensions are to be served in the “competition” in which they were assigned. However, a suspension assigned in:
• a league can not be served in another league, unless a player transfers. (Ex. SCSCL suspensions cannot beserved in a Premier League match.)
• the last league match, and not served during league play, shall be served in the next scheduled league or state cup match, whichever comes first.
• the last tournament match, and not served during that tournament, shall be served in the next scheduled league, state cup match, or Regional/National competition whichever comes first.
5. Any league or tournament suspensions not served from August 1 through July 31 will carry over to the first scheduled league match of the next tracking period. (No matter which club he/she played/is playing for.)
6. Any state cup suspensions not served will carry over to the first scheduled league match which begins in the period of August 1 through January 31 and the first state cup match.
Note: Fall tracking period is August 1 through January 31; spring tracking period is February 1 through July 31.